Discover the Wonder of what you already are, and the Empowerment and Life Transformation that realisation can deliver.
30 – 31 March 2019, Kings Langley (Nr LONDON)
Through meditations, live music & intimate dialogues you will:
* Deeply explore your immediate experience to reveal the effortless wonder of what you always already are.
* Discover how that wondrous realisation can lead to lasting transformation.
* Feel empowered to fully shine your unique qualities into life.
Is this event for me?
Maybe you experience the underlying sense of something missing from life and the longing for more?
Perhaps you’ve been trying to fix the ‘problem’ but, whatever you acquire or achieve, the satisfaction is only ever fleeting before you find yourself longing again?
Or maybe you’ve already had some recognition of what you truly are, but still find yourself caught in limiting patterns, still longing to fully express, to truly come alive?
If any of this sounds familiar, then keep on reading . . .
What happens on a retreat with James?
- Through meditations, live music, silent connecting & intimate dialogues, James will guide you with gentle precision towards realising the wonder of your original nature.
- From that ‘place’ of clarity and openness, you will begin to see the deeply held beliefs, ways of operating and physical clenches that keep you bound up in life.
- In discovering how to meet those uncomfortable feelings and beliefs from the loving openness that you truly are, those frozen blockages can begin to thaw enabling your essential qualities—of sensitivity, tenderness, playfulness, courage, compassion, strength, power, etc.—to naturally flow.
- In the atmosphere of absolute acceptance and support that James offers, there is the chance to play with operating spontaneously, in-tuitively, with Being-in-action—with living freedom.
- Ultimately it all adds up to a celebration of life with openhearted sharing, music, singing, silence, tears and laughter.
- No previous knowledge is required, just a willingness to openly and honestly explore your immediate, first-hand experience, to courageously question all your beliefs and assumptions, and to feel into your human fragility and whatever fears may arise.
“There’s no dogma, no superiority, no guru-ness, no rigid mindset, no rules, just a loving intelligence continually welcoming us back to the home we never left.”P C
“James is a born teacher—infinitely patient, compassionate, crystal clear and with great integrity. Thank you James, for your wisdom and love.”L P
“I am a different person since working with James: more real, more loving, more open, more joyous, and certainly much more alive! People remark on it.”J B
“I am very glad that Life has brought me to you. Your words and presence had a profound impact on me. After years in a kind of impasse/wilderness I am now filled with joy, with peace.”L W
“James’s teachings are clear and concise. They took me to a level of understanding that had eluded me for 45 years. A truly life changing experience that opened a new possibility for being alive.”C L
“Thank you James. You act as a midwife, guiding and supporting us through the pangs and contractions of giving birth to our true selves!”M W
“The first time I connected with James it was a life-changing epiphany; to totally meet and be met on a transpersonal level—it was literally awesome. This is all I have ever wanted, and I am so grateful that the universe introduced me to someone I resonate with and learn so much from.”M J
“Working closely with a guide who knows the territory, who can understand where we are on the journey, who meets us and sees us as we really are and reflects that back to us, is a rare and precious opportunity. James is that very guide.”J B
“Thank you dear James. I've heard the words so many times and no one has ever led me to a place where I could actually experience those words—like what does it mean? That's what I was asking for, and you managed to do it.”A B
James Eaton graduated in Maths from Oxford University, then tried a number of vocations, including working as a singer-songwriter, an actor, and a school teacher in inner city London. Despite achieving success, he couldn’t shift a profound sense of lack and longing. What followed was an intense spiritual search that culminated in directly realising the wholeness of being—the home he’d been longing for.
Since 2011 James has been leading workshops and retreats internationally, guiding hundreds of others to that same realisation, and to the subsequent life transformation and empowerment it can offer. He lives in Totnes, UK, with his wife, Eleonora, and their two sons, Edward and Ludo.
Full event details
Saturday 30th to Sunday 31st March 2019
The retreat will begin at 11am on Saturday 30th March and end at 5pm on Sunday 31st March.
This retreat is non residential.
There are actually 2 rooms available at the venue via air bnb here.
A Premier Inn has just opened in Kings Langley, which is very affordable and is within walking distance from the event venue as well as the high street (cafés, restaurants and shops). More details.
By road: Kings Langley can be easily accessed by car. The village is at Junction 20 on the M25, and the A41 runs by it as well. Car parking at the venue is very limited, however there are alternative parking spaces within walking distance in the public car parks of The Nap (WD4 8ET) and Langley Hill (WD4 9HD).
By rail: Trains run from London Euston every 30 minutes, and the ride takes approx 20-25 mins to Kings Langley station.
By air: The nearest airport is London Luton, from where National Express can be taken to Hemel Hempstead and then local bus to Kings Langley. Taxi ride takes about 20-25 minutes in low traffic and costs around £30 (check local mini cab companies for lower rates).
We will provide teas and snacks for our tea breaks both days.
Lunch will not be provided at this event, so please bring your own lunch. Alternatively there are 2 really nice cafés (Fred and Ginger and Dalling), and some small shops within 5-10 mins walking from the venue.
Evening meals can be enjoyed in local restaurants on the high street (recommendations will be given by the local organisers).
There will be 3 sessions each day
11:00am to 1:00pm – Session 1
1:00pm to 2:00pm – Lunch
2:00pm to 3:30pm – Session 2
3:30pm to 4:00pm – Tea Break
4:00pm to 5:00pm – Session 3
75% of balance refunded if cancelled before 16th February 2019
50% of balance refunded if cancelled before 23rd February 2019
25% of balance refunded if cancelled before 2nd March 2019
No refund if cancelled after 2nd March 2019
2-Day Retreat — £95
Register Your Place
The number of participants on the retreat is limited, so make sure you book in time. Your place will be reserved after payment of the deposit has been received. Feel free to write to Dora if you have any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org).