Discover the Wonder of what you already are, and the Empowerment and Life Transformation that realisation can deliver.
25 – 26 January 2020, Bratislava, Slovakia
***DAY TICKETS AND TRANSLATION AVAILABLE***
Through meditations, live music & intimate dialogues you will:
* Deeply explore your immediate experience to reveal the effortless wonder of what you always already are.
* Discover how that wondrous realisation can lead to lasting transformation.
* Feel empowered to fully shine your unique qualities into life.
Is this event for me?
Maybe you experience the underlying sense of something missing from life and the longing for more?
Perhaps you’ve been trying to fix the ‘problem’ but, whatever you acquire or achieve, the satisfaction is only ever fleeting before you find yourself longing again?
Or maybe you’ve already had some recognition of what you truly are, but still find yourself caught in limiting patterns, still longing to fully express, to truly come alive?
If any of this sounds familiar, then keep on reading . . .
What happens on a retreat with James?
- Through meditations, live music, silent connecting & intimate dialogues, James will guide you with gentle precision towards realising the wonder of your original nature.
- From that ‘place’ of clarity and openness, you will begin to see the deeply held beliefs, ways of operating and physical clenches that keep you bound up in life.
- In discovering how to meet those uncomfortable feelings and beliefs from the loving openness that you truly are, those frozen blockages can begin to thaw enabling your essential qualities—of sensitivity, tenderness, playfulness, courage, compassion, strength, power, etc.—to naturally flow.
- In the atmosphere of absolute acceptance and support that James offers, there is the chance to play with operating spontaneously, in-tuitively, with Being-in-action—with living freedom.
- Ultimately it all adds up to a celebration of life with openhearted sharing, music, singing, silence, tears and laughter.
- No previous knowledge is required, just a willingness to openly and honestly explore your immediate, first-hand experience, to courageously question all your beliefs and assumptions, and to feel into your human fragility and whatever fears may arise.
“There’s no dogma, no superiority, no guru-ness, no rigid mindset, no rules, just a loving intelligence continually welcoming us back to the home we never left.”P C
“James is a born teacher—infinitely patient, compassionate, crystal clear and with great integrity. Thank you James, for your wisdom and love.”L P
“I am a different person since working with James: more real, more loving, more open, more joyous, and certainly much more alive! People remark on it.”J B
“I am very glad that Life has brought me to you. Your words and presence had a profound impact on me. After years in a kind of impasse/wilderness I am now filled with joy, with peace.”L W
“James’s teachings are clear and concise. They took me to a level of understanding that had eluded me for 45 years. A truly life changing experience that opened a new possibility for being alive.”C L
“Thank you James. You act as a midwife, guiding and supporting us through the pangs and contractions of giving birth to our true selves!”M W
“The first time I connected with James it was a life-changing epiphany; to totally meet and be met on a transpersonal level—it was literally awesome. This is all I have ever wanted, and I am so grateful that the universe introduced me to someone I resonate with and learn so much from.”M J
“Working closely with a guide who knows the territory, who can understand where we are on the journey, who meets us and sees us as we really are and reflects that back to us, is a rare and precious opportunity. James is that very guide.”J B
“Thank you dear James. I've heard the words so many times and no one has ever led me to a place where I could actually experience those words—like what does it mean? That's what I was asking for, and you managed to do it.”A B
James Eaton graduated in Maths from Oxford University, then tried a number of vocations, including working as a singer-songwriter, an actor, and a school teacher in inner city London. Despite achieving success, he couldn’t shift a profound sense of lack and longing. What followed was an intense spiritual search that culminated in directly realising the wholeness of being—the home he’d been longing for.
Since 2011 James has been leading workshops and retreats internationally, guiding hundreds of others to that same realisation, and to the subsequent life transformation and empowerment it can offer. He lives in Totnes, UK, with his wife, Eleonora, and their two sons, Edward and Ludo.
Full event details
Saturday 25th to Sunday 26th January 2020
Gabčíkovská cesta 5676/50
929 01 Dunajská Streda
+421 911 015 441
This retreat is non residential.
Accommodation can be booked separately through the hotel.
We will provide teas and snacks for our tea breaks both days.
Lunch will not be provided at this event, so please bring your own lunch.
There will be 3 sessions each day
11:00am to 1:00pm – Session 1
1:00pm to 2:00pm – Lunch
2:00pm to 3:30pm – Session 2
3:30pm to 4:00pm – Tea Break
4:00pm to 5:00pm – Session 3
00421 907 79 49 58
75% of balance refunded if cancelled before 14th December 2019
50% of balance refunded if cancelled before 21st December 2019
25% of balance refunded if cancelled before 28th December 2019
No refund if cancelled after 28th December 2019
Full Weekend — £95
Saturday only — £55
Sunday only — £55
Register Your Place
The number of participants on the retreat is limited, so make sure you book in time. Your place will be reserved after payment of the deposit has been received. Feel free to write to Ladislav if you have any questions (email@example.com).